About the Yoga4Kids Team
All of our Yoga4Kids teachers are qualified professionals. If you are interested in joining our team, please see our Teacher Training. Meet the Yoga4Kids team below.
- Suzie Manson, the founder and owner of Yoga4Kids, is based in Ballito but also instructs Soul Purpose Workshops and Teacher Training across South Africa. Suzie has been teaching children’s yoga since 2001 and conducting Teacher Training since 2004. Click here for more info on her background. Suzie can be reached at 083 299 6555 (mobile), 032 482 0015 (work) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nathalie Fagan is the primary liaison for Yoga4Kids in Johannesburg. She teaches YogaTots, YogaKids and YogaTeens at a variety of schools and studios across Johannesburg. She also now assists Suzie Manson with the Yoga4Kids Teacher Training programme in Johannesburg. Nathalie can be reached at 084 341 2833 or email@example.com.
- Samantha Addie completed her Teacher Training with Yoga4Kids in 2011 and began instructing in 2012. Samantha teaches the YogaTots, YogaKids, YogaTeens and Family Yoga Classes in Johannesburg and is internationally accredited as a yoga instructor. She is also a qualified dance teacher and Reiki. Samantha began assisting Suzie Manson with the Yoga4Kids Teacher Training programme in South Africa in 2016. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jamie Loukes has been doing a Yoga4Kids participant since the age of seven. Jamie is now the first Yoga4Kids student to become a teacher! She has completed the Yoga4Kids Teacher Training Modules 1 - 3. Jamie loves working with kids and also works as an au pair. Jamie can be reached at email@example.com.
- Katya Salvador has been an adult-yoga instructor for many years. The birth of her own child in 2012 led her to become a qualified Montessori teacher and children's yoga instructor. In 2005, she spent seven months at an yoga ashram in Bihar, India studying and imbibing the essence of yoga. Katya's passion is to work with young children to empower them with resilience, wisdom and truth so that they are able to shine and prosper. Katya can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diana Jarvis is a personal trainer and Pilates instructor who chose to teach children's yoga as well in order to share the powerful mind-body benefits at an earlier age. Her teaching experience has taught her that the beautiful practice of yoga is an excellent building block for emotional, mental and physical well-being in children. Diana completed her Yoga4Kids Teacher Training in 2013 and has been teaching with us since 2013. Diana can be reached at 072 946 0522 or email@example.com.